Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my side blog, Researching Luxembourg Genealogy. I'm starting this blog because I noticed the spike in interest on my Explorations in Connecticut Genealogy blog after a post on Luxembourgers. First of all, I know the blog title is a bit boring, but what can I say? My creativity is a bit low this morning. This blog will be an occasional project.
Like many Luxembourger descendants, I trace my family back to the Midwest. However, I will do my best to offer resources for Luxembourgers across the country. I'm focusing on American resources since, I'm sad to say, I don't speak or read German or Luxembourgish. It is on my to-do list! Happy research.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog. I look forward to reading it.

    Amy (Researching Lenertz in Luxembourg, Iowa and Minnesota)

    ReplyDelete