Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday: Family Photo Reunion

  If you've been reading this blog for long enough, you'll have noticed that I'm somewhat obsessed with family photos. I've been given the gift of finding childhood photos for my immigrant ancestors online - reprints off the negatives, since the photos themselves are long gone - and I'm always impressed by the people that take the time and effort to identify photos.
  That's why I find Family Photo Reunion so much fun. The author posts her own collected photos and what information she's discovered about the subject. She does all this with the goal of reuniting the photos with the family. The blog is a great way to pick up tips for identifying your  own photos. Who knows? One of her photos may be of your ancestors.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bryna! I'm so glad you like the blog. I do have a lot of fun with it and am especially pleased when the photos head back to their rightful families.

    Love your blog, there's a lot of good information here.

    ReplyDelete