Monday, August 20, 2012

Motivation Monday: An Update...FamilySearch.org editing and personal research

 Well, I haven't had a huge amount of time, so my progress updating the FamilySearch.org has been slow. Hey, at this point, I've at least gotten my "favorites" for Luxembourger research added (Luxembourg American Cultural Society and Pilgrim's Progress)... but I still have a lot more to go. I wish I could find someone who knows Luxembourger history inside and out to add to the page.
  I've also hit some dead-ends on my family research. Thanks to a native Luxembourger, I now have enough information to trace my g-g-g...s another generation back - if I could get access to the records. Unfortunately, since they were born in the 1790s, their birth certificates aren't on online. I've got to order the microfilms from FHL. Another thing to add to the do-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment